[Ardour-Dev] Setting a font for the verbose cursor(s)

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Jan 30 07:44:13 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:54 AM, John Emmas <johne53 at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> Paul (or anyone) could you suggest how and where I could explicitly specify a font to be used for verbose cursor text?  There doesn't seem to be a particular font specified at present, from what I can tell.

all fonts are specified in the GTK rc file (ardour2_ui_dark.rc for the
dark theme, ardour2_ui_light.rc for the light theme).

in the meta-file for this (ardour2_ui_dark.rc.in) the font is specified as

   font_name = "%FONT_BOLD_LARGER%"

the actual font names are specified in the gtk2_ardour SConscript
file, where that particular setting is:

       sans bold 24

there is no reason that it should be a serif'ed font.