[Ardour-Dev] Getting Involved

David Halter davidhalter88 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:39:43 PDT 2011

Hello Ardour Devs

I'd like getting involved with bugfixing and development. I already cloned
the SVN repo into git. It's all working fine, but I have no clue where to
start.
I discovered Mantis, maybe I could help there. But I also don't know where
to post patches (haven't seen any documentation about that), since I have no
access to the repository.

Besides: If someone could help me get started a little bit... That would be
nice! I'd like to know the tips and tricks to fast developement in ardour.

David