[Ardour-Dev] a3: Normalise

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Oct 27 18:32:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

How does the normalise function work in ardour3 exporter?

I have noticed it made some decisions on the levels of some of my tracks
that affected the overall mixdown. Particularly the vocal tracks seem to
have been affected by lowering the volume or maybe the other tracks have
been boosted?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.

"ZPE is not about creating something from nothing: It is about using the
zero point of a wave as a means to transform other forms of potential
energy like magnetic flux, heat, or particle spin into usable energy in
such a way that entropy appears to be reversed."