[Ardour-Dev] [Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour: Anelixis - "We are One"

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Oct 27 18:29:49 PDT 2010

On Wed, October 27, 2010 5:50 pm, Mark Knecht wrote:
> 2010/10/27 Muad'Dib 25 GuitarLord <muadibas25 at hotmail.com>:
>> Hello folks!
>> I just finished a song last week, called "We are One". I used Ardour,
>> Hydrogen and Jamin. Here are the links:
>>
>> www.reverbnation.com/anelixis
>>
>> www.myspace.com/anelixis
>>
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAVM0fQz27M
>>
>> I hope you like it.
>> All best
>> Kle-Muadib
>> Anelixis
>

> I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Yep. Nicely done. Keep it coming!!!

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.

"ZPE is not about creating something from nothing: It is about using the
zero point of a wave as a means to transform other forms of potential
energy like magnetic flux, heat, or particle spin into usable energy in
such a way that entropy appears to be reversed."