[Ardour-Dev] config wizard [was : Re: video timeline patch testing]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jul 16 16:35:41 PDT 2010

On 07/17/2010 09:14 AM, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

>> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Patrick Shirkey
>> <pshirkey at boosthardware.com>  wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> With the latest a3 I am finding that everytime I start I am being
>>> asked to
>>> go through the wizard process.
>>>
>>> I am also not presented with a list of previous sessions to work from.
>>>
>>> Is this a known issue?
>> no. it should write a file called .a3 into ~/.config/ardour3 and won't
>> enter the wizard after that
>

> I see the file in the correct location but there is nothing in it.

Hmm, I was unable to close a session correctly but killing it with
ctrl+c has resulted in a .a3 file being written at last.

I can now see the option to choose an existing session. I am seeing
ardour stall while loading the other sessions which I have just created
so I am only working with new ones each time now. I have not tested with
older sessions so these results are only from sessions created in the
past 24 hours.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd