[Ardour-Dev] "Mixer on Top" on Ardour 3

Valerio Orlandini valerio.orlandini at gmx.com
Tue Dec 28 05:11:27 PST 2010

Hello, I am testing Ardour 3 since months, and I have still to understand what the "Mixer on Top" menu item does.

 I thought it would put the mixer window over the multitrack view even if it was not the selected window, but it does not do anything like this (at least using KDE, Openbox or dwm).

 Before filling a bug report (if I understood correctly what it should do) or a feature request (to clarify the voice if it does something else) I want to be sure that I am not so dumb not to have understood something very easy to understand :)

 - Valerio