[Ardour-Dev] Vamp

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 10:27:27 PDT 2009

After my recent upgrade from 2.4 to 2.8 I noticed that some of the vamp
source folders have changed.  For example, vamp-sdk used to be in
libs/vamp-sdk/vamp-sdk but the source files have moved to
libs/vamp-sdk/src/vamp-sdk.  Similarly, vamp-host used to be in
libs/vamp-sdk/vamp-hostsdk but is now in libs/vamp-sdk/src/vamp-hostsdk.

After my upgrade, the old directories and contents are still present (but
apparently no longer being used).  Is it safe for me to remove them or
should I leave them be, for the time being?

John