[Ardour-Dev] COMPLETE Pacth to the plugin selector GUI - ardour_2.8 & ardour_3.0

J. Abelardo Gutierrez jabel at gnu.org.ve
Sat Nov 7 17:07:08 PST 2009

Hi, again

I came with another simple but useful modification of the
plugin_selector, now I changed the favorite checkbox for a favorite/hide
pair of radiobuttons
so a plugin can have 3 status: normal, favorite or hidden, making it a
simple used defined way to blacklist a plugin from the menu.

So here is my path for both 2.8 and 3.0

Regards.