[Ardour-Dev] PBD::notify_gui_about_thread_creation()

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 29 11:20:37 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Davis"

>>Has something gone wrong with my svn update?
>
> but not "gone wrong". it probably means that you executed svn update
> at the wrong level of the tree.

No, I definitely did it from the right place but I think I worked out what's
happened.  During the update I got an error message about not being able to
create the folder 'libs/clearlooks-older'.  This was because it already
existed from a previous attempted update.  Is it possible that this error
caused a premature termination of the update?  I think it must have done
because I just deleted the existing folder, updated again, and now it seems
to be building okay.

Cheers,

John