[Ardour-Dev] PBD::notify_gui_about_thread_creation()

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 29 10:46:01 PDT 2009

As some of you might know I had a lot of problems yesterday after upgrading
my video driver.  I never really got the problem solved but I solved enough
of it to start upgrading Ardour (which was the reason for upgrading my video
driver).  I'm still in the 2.0-ongoing branch so I updated today (to svn
5112, I think it said).

Anyway, having done a scons --clean, I decided to rebuild Ardour - but I get
an error in /libs/ardour/analyser.cc saying that
notify_gui_about_thread_creation() is not a member of PBD (which seems to be
correct AFAICT).  Has something gone wrong with my svn update?

Thanks,

John