[Ardour-Dev] test tarball for 2.8

Quentin Harley quentin at harleystudio.co.za
Thu Mar 26 21:16:19 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I checked out 4909 and put it though its normal paces on my 64 Studio
3beta3 system.

Midi control wise it is sound - no more crashing here, even when
recording 16ch

Am I just missing something, but it is not possible to arm a single
track only for recording.  Whenever i click on the record button on a
track, all is armed for recording.  This is potentially lethal...

Except for the little oops all else seems fine so far.

Cheers,