[Ardour-Dev] Tranzport Kernel Driver for linux install questions

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Sun Mar 8 10:04:29 PDT 2009

A few more questions/comments:

- Is it possible to leave the "slave mode" of the scroll wheel?

- If "No Grid" + "CD frames" is selected, then scroll moves only one
sample. If I switch to "magnetic" and "CD frames" scroll moves a CD
frame. Switching snap to "seconds" works independently from the snap
mode, i.e., even with "no grid".

- How to set the loop-end marker and punch-out marker?

- Is it possible to configure the time display to show minutes/seconds
(or best any possible time representation) instead of bars/beats?

This is all for now...

Giso