[Ardour-Dev] last call for 2.8.1

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 14:03:07 PDT 2009

Paul Davis wrote:
> Its time to get a 2.8.1 release out in the world. If you have any
> patches, translations, or know of any at tracker.ardour.org, that
> should be included, please send them to this list ASAP. if you know of
> any important but likely simple bugs that you think should be fixed
> for 2.8.1, please send a message about them to this list.

Here's one:

Start a session, load a project. Export to audiofile. Close the project
(*not* the session) and open another project. Export to audiofile. Note
that the Export To File path remains the same as for the previously
loaded project. Hmmm....

Okay, it's not much of a bug, but it's the best I could do on short notice.

Best,

dp