[Ardour-Dev] Mackie mcu pro compatibility.

Glarbl_Blarbl glarblblarbl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:12:54 PST 2009

Yup, thought it wouldn't work in any other mode?  And you're right, it
does mostly work (save for the bug I reported the other day
#0002520 ;)..  Also, the zoom and scroll functionality doesn't seem to
work (and I realized after I sent that email that I forgot to dump
those buttons, oh well I guess it's moot for the time being).  Mostly
I'd like to be able to use the automation buttons on the control
surface, and maybe the 'save' button :)

I'll try and catch you on IRC later on.
Thanks!
gB