[Ardour-Dev] Website integration with Ardour interface

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:35:32 PST 2009

There is a lot to say that I could say in this email, but I tried to keep
this as short as possible, in no small part becuase I need to be getting to
bed here shortly.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com
> wrote:

> Unless we attempt to take on the hard work for him by discussing the
> options here to try to get to the best solutions possible we are not helping
> him as much as we could do.

Yes, however eventually it comes down to a decision of what Paul would like
to do or try.  That may be him telling someone else to handle it true, but
in general at this point I think you and I have debated the various aspects
of this particular idea and are now going in circles due to our ideological
differences which are not likely to change.  So it becomes a choice that has
to be made of which to follow in the future.

And by the way, don't get me wrong.  Like many people that have answered,
and many people that have not answered, any of these threads, I don't want
to see Paul leave Ardour.  But I am also not going to be one that tries to
get him to stay if he is not going to enjoy his *life* (Both working on
Ardour and otherwise, means he needs a comfortable income) either.

       Seablade