[Ardour-Dev] funding priorities

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:06:42 PST 2009

Quentin Harley wrote:
> schoappied wrote:
>> Florian Faber wrote:
>>>
>>> Not a good idea. GPL is GPL stays GPL.
>>>
>> The makers of the software having the right to release their software
>> with the license they want...
>
> You are missing the whole point.  It is clear that you spent too much
> time selling software.
And such reactions is part of the problem Linux and Ardour has...
Sometimes very negative and hostile statements  against people... who
just want to help here!

I'm not been selling any software in the past, I'm just a humble Ardour
donator, trying to help a but and these kind of reactions does me want
to quit supporting the project any longer...

~d