[Ardour-Dev] configuration woes on OpenBSD

Jan Stary hans at stare.cz
Fri Jan 16 08:14:54 PST 2009

On Jan 15 16:04:07, Hans Baier wrote:
> > Then it complains about not being able to find MIDI.
> > Currently scons only seems to support ALSA and OS X MIDI....
> >
> > Maybe it is better to build Ardour-3.0 since it does not depend on
> > hardware MIDI support.
> > (Since it uses JACK MIDI).

I am trying with 3.0 now; what I get is

Checking for C header file /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Headers/CoreMIDI.h... no
It appears you don't have the required MIDI libraries installed. For
Linux this means you are missing the development package for ALSA libraries.

How can I tell Ardour to use JACK MIDI and not try finding ALSA MIDI?

	Thanks

		Jan