[Ardour-Dev] Small fix required to the Midi control code before the next 2.x release...

Sampo Savolainen v2 at iki.fi
Mon Feb 16 09:03:40 PST 2009

Hi,

Sounds like a nastie. If it's easily duplicatable by developers, it
could be an easy fix. There is however with a slight problem - the desk.
I don't have any MMC capable devices (at least that I remember of).

Can you duplicate the issue without having real gear sending out mmc?
How about duplicating this with a piece of (easily available) software
communicating with (sending mmc to) ardour?

 Sampo