[Ardour-Dev] set up Italian keyboard?

Emanuele Costantini lamacchiacosta at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 6 09:03:46 PST 2009

Hello,
I'm preparing the italian version of the online manual but I'm stuck
on the mouse and keyboard bindings.
There are a lot of keys bindings that I don't find in the italian
keyboard.
In the preferences I tried to change the various keyboard layouts
without sort out the things for the italian one.
Is there a way to personalize the keyboard or there's anyone
interested in developing the italian layout for Ardour?

After the manual I'm interested in localize the software for italian
users. Is there any step to follow or do I have just list out the
menus and translate all of them?

Thanks a lot

Emanuele