[Ardour-Dev] Speeding up scons

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 10:17:05 PDT 2009

Any DVCS is going to have many advantages on the client end.  However Git,
bzr, and Mercurial can all use SVN as the server and still provide those
advantages, and in fact that is what many devs are currently doing.  Off
hand I know there is code in waf to handle builds from git and from bzr
already.

                   Seablade