[Ardour-Dev] Overzealous french translation!

Er etiennerouge at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 15:46:30 PDT 2009

The french translators decided to change some terms like "input/output" into their french equivalent....

Basically it wasn't a bad idea

BUT

All the sessions I did BEFORE the translation becomes unusable! Ie : my sessions seek "input" and they find "Entrée"...

Moreover, those english terms are more often used than their french equivalents (such as master... "général" sounds sooo weird)

Thanks to all translators! Be carefull with some words it might be dangerous to translate 'em!

Cheers!

Etienne