[Ardour-Dev] New italian localization

Emanuele Costantini lamacchiacosta at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 21 02:26:41 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I tried to send twice this message but seems too heavy. The answer I
receive is:
---

Your mail to 'Ardour-Dev' with the subject

    Italian localization and web pages

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 112056 bytes with a limit of 100 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://lists.ardour.org/confirm.cgi/ardour-dev-ardour.org/14f4b85383af4f25c468c03ed604e4364f39bf5e

---

The attachment itself is just 87KB.
Anyway I would like to send the translation of the 1st chapter of the
manual and update the italian localization for Ardour, to get uniform
with the whole terminology.

You won't find an attachment but you can download the file here:

www.ecciproduzioni.com/uploads/ardour/ArdourItalianLocalization.zip

All the best.

Emanuele