[Ardour-Dev] input ports bug?

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:24:07 PDT 2009

Thank you David and Jonathan for your fast replies.

Indeed, I forgot a previous line: ardour: [INFO]: Ardour will be limited
to 1024 open files

But... adding the inputs to just an empty session with one track give me
that error, and as I get closer to that number every added input takes a
long time (even without the sort patch, although with it takes more) to
appear, makes me suspect that maybe it is opening more than the needed
files?

In any case, at the moment I don't need to use 40 inputs, and I could
increase the limits as you suggested.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Natanael.