[Ardour-Dev] Additional / Corrected German Translation

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Wed Oct 29 14:12:24 PDT 2008

Am Donnerstag 23 Oktober 2008 schrieb Robert Schwede:
> Am Mittwoch, den 22.10.2008, 17:39 +0200 schrieb Hartmut Noack:
>
> > Thanks a lot for that, have you fixed the issue with the import-dialogue
> > also? It is hard to translate its lables in a way, that avoids to have
> > the knobs being too wide for the screen and still have them exact and
> > understandable...
> >
> Hartmut Noack helped with the import dialogue issue, and I added some
> remaining translations, so there's yet another updated version of the
> language file.
>
> Robert Schwede

Thanks also, Robert, looks like this was quite a bit of work.

Still I found a few inconsistencies in the use of certain terms, and a couple
of translation strings which rather obscure what the meaning of the item is,
IMO. Here's my version (well, thanks to Axel "the C.L.A." Müller for quite
some suggestions) with also a few corrections to capitalization, spelling
and typos.

I attach a diff against the version from the mail I am answering to, and the
compressed whole file.

Edgar