[Ardour-Dev] Additional / Corrected German Translation (update!)

Tue Oct 28 08:34:50 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

I was currently updating the translation regarding the convention to let
specific terms untranslated. Actually, the german version was mostly
consistent, but I changed back to "Session", "Tracks" and
"Ranges" (meaning the range markers, not the selected range.)

I merged my changes into your latest submission using this tool:
http://lichota.net/~krzysiek/projects/msgtools/

Can someone please commit this to SVN? Thanks!

cheers,
Sebastian