[Ardour-Dev] PACKAGER_README

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Sun Nov 30 23:09:26 PST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 06:38:58PM +0100, J?rn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> schoappied wrote:
>
> >> The world is in the mess it is because people are just too afraid to
> >> say what is on their minds.
> >>
> > My comment was not about Paul or political correctness , it was about
> > that specific statement in the packager_readme.
>
> i think paul meant it to read "those who give the open source community
> and specifically ardour a bad name by breaching steinberg's or any other
> party's licenses in ardour redistributions should be half-hanged, drawn,
> and quartered, and their *remains* publicly humiliated."

how about adding this:

Open Source is religion. the GPL and the code are my book.

DO NOT mess with fundamentalists !!!!

ok ?
i dont think your keen enough to stand in saudi arabia, publicly burning korans.
So dont do this to US.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language