[Ardour-Dev] PACKAGER_README

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sun Nov 30 09:38:58 PST 2008

schoappied wrote:

>> The world is in the mess it is because people are just too afraid to
>> say what is on their minds.
>>
> My comment was not about Paul or political correctness , it was about
> that specific statement in the packager_readme.

i think paul meant it to read "those who give the open source community
and specifically ardour a bad name by breaching steinberg's or any other
party's licenses in ardour redistributions should be half-hanged, drawn,
and quartered, and their *remains* publicly humiliated."

by following this procedure, we can reasonably prevent any lasting
damage of the public humiliation to the perpetrator in his/her later life.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

nettings at stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487