[Ardour-Dev] waveform display for master track

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Nov 19 20:19:15 PST 2008

John Rigg wrote:
>> or don't enable the master track code.
>>

> That would be a good solution, as long as nothing extra is still
> running in the background, and as long as the changes needed to
> implement this don't introduce bugs that affect other parts of
> Ardour (difficult to avoid, I suspect).

Oh well if it's a case of shouldn't do this in case it might not work
then we should all just go home and sit in the corner for the rest of
our lives. Don't eat anything cos you might choke. Did you also know
that breathing will eventually shorten your life expectancy so think
carefully about doing that too. In fact thinking too hard could be bad
for your karma so don't do that either.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.