[Ardour-Dev] Additional / Corrected German Translation

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Nov 17 00:04:31 PST 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 11:47 +0100, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 30 Oktober 2008 schrieb Edgar Aichinger:
> > Oh, what a mess... I just realized that I edited the wrong file
> > (gtk2_ardour/de_DE.po), so please ignore my previous mails and wait
> > for the right patch/file to come... *blush*
>
> So, here it is, both as diff against svn version and whole file again.
>
> I think most of my changes are enhancements, of course :), some may be
> arguable though... so german users/translators, please comment, before
> this is going to be committed.

somebody's work on the de_DE translation has ended up with a large set
of strings being marked obsolete at the end of the file (notably,
everything from the about dialog as well as several dialogs and menus).
i don't know how this happened but it needs to be fixed. see the big
block of lines marked #~ at the end and compare with any of the
other .po files ..