[Ardour-Dev] Dutch translation

Tommy Bongaerts tommy.bongaerts at gmail.com
Mon May 26 00:20:13 PDT 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Tommy Bongaerts <tommy.bongaerts at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> Slowly I'm working my way through the Dutch translation; about 3000 of the
> almost 8000 lines are done now ;-)
>
> Now my question: when will the next 2.x release be? Should it be that the
> release is planned before I have finished the translation, is it possible to
> already include a partial Dutch translation? Might be good for testing
> purposes and feedback...
>
> Best regards,
> Tommy

Just learned that the next release will be 2.5, and is planned to release
very soon.

Can I incorporate my translation in the current source (2.4.1) myself? I
tried copying the nl_NL.po file I'm working in to
.../ardour-2.4.1/gtk2_ardour/po, and then rebuild Ardour, but that doesn't
seem to work?

Any tips?

--
Tommy Bongaerts