[Ardour-Dev] [Ardour-Users] careful testing requested

Emmanuel Saracco esaracco at free.fr
Thu May 8 02:17:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

[SVN 2.0-ongoing]

I do not know if it is relative to theses changes but now the meter
marks are sometimes unusable.

The effect is: bars between marks suddenly appears to be more than there
were (two marks with 3 bars between becomes two marks with 5 bars
between, and so one).

To reproduce it (it seems that it appened under certain conditions, not
always), create some meter marks and move them forward or backward. If
you can not reproduce it, tell me and I will send you my ardour session
file (it always appened with this one).

Very strange indeed... It is the first time I see that with Ardour.

Bye