[Ardour-Dev] careful testing requested

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon May 5 21:24:35 PDT 2008

current svn has some changes to add a new feature - saved visual states.
adding this disturbed some old and rather confusing/hacky code relating
to making sure that when loaded, sessions are displayed with the same
visible tracks/busses as when they were saved.

i'd appreciate it if current svn (2.0-ongoing) users could check that
the behaviour has remained as it used to be - hide some tracks, save,
reload and/or restart.

i have done my own testing, but there are many more actual possible
cases here than i can evaluate on my own.

thanks,
--p