[Ardour-Dev] **TEST** release of ardour 2.2

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 23:21:52 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Ross" <chris at tebibyte.org>
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Dev] **TEST** release of ardour 2.2

> There doesn't seem to be a liblrdf-devel in YaST

That's very strange.  If I search for 'liblrdf' Yast shows me liblrdf and
liblrdf-devel.  I'm also using OpenSuse 10.2 but it's likely that I've added
further repositories since first installing it.

If you want to list your repositories I'll compare them with mine and let
you know if I have any extra ones.

Cheers,
John.