[Ardour-Dev] **TEST** release of ardour 2.2

Bengt Gördén bengan at kthnoc.net
Sun Jan 13 23:14:03 PST 2008

Den Monday 14 January 2008 00.35.05 skrev Chris Ross:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Karsten Wiese wrote:
> > maybe package liblrdf-devel is missing?
>
> There doesn't seem to be a liblrdf-devel in YaST, but I did install Raptor
> and Raptor-devel from Packman. It didn't help. I guess I'm going to have
> to install liblrdf from source (unless anyone knows which package it is).

This sounds more like a question for ardour-user but as the discussion goes on
here I post here.

There is definetley a liblrdf-devel on Opensuse 10.2 (if thats what you have).
And it's in main repo.

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse/i586/liblrdf-devel-0.4.0-41.i586.rpm

/bengan