[Ardour-Dev] Need a 32 bit Ardour (with VSTs) on an x86_64 linux system

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Mon Dec 1 01:55:15 PST 2008

Mike Mazarick wrote:
> 3.       Why are VSTs suddenly so important to me?   I’ll leave aside
> comments about their general usefulness and pervasiveness for the time
> being.   I’m building a ‘home version’ of a Wave Field Synthesis system
> with 32 channels.

have you had a look at the xWonder family of software being developed at
the tu berlin? might be a good starting point. check out marije
baalman's papers at past linux audio conferences for references.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

nettings at stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487