[Ardour-Dev] Two range patches

Sylvain HENRY hsyl20 at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 5 17:53:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

I attached two patches. Could someone apply them please.

vscroll_ranges.patch allows punch and loop ranges to be displayed from top to bottom of the track canvas when this one is vertically scrolled (currently, ranges don't reach the bottom of the canvas).

hscroll_punch.patch makes the punch range reflects whether only one of the two punch buttons is activated or both of them.
Punch in on, punch out on = range between the two markers
Punch in on, punch out off = range from punch in marker to the end of the track
Punch in off, punch out on = range from beginning to punch out marker

These two patches replace the one I sent in the message "Markers patch" which was quickly made (before going on holiday) and really too buggy.

Thanks to the one who will commit them and to everyone working on this great project!

Regards,
Sylvain