[ardour-dev] tracking Ardour's SVN trunk

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed May 30 06:21:52 PDT 2007

There are many people who have, over the last few years, tracked
Ardour's SVN trunk branch. For the foreseeable future, almost all of you
should stop doing so. Trunk will be unstable (and by unstable, I mean it
will be hard to predict if it will work at all for common tasks) for
several weeks at least. Once I get some basic redesign stuff done, I'll
announce that trunk is safe for debugging/reporting etc; in the
meantime, please pay attention to branches/2.0-ongoing.

This obviously does not apply to any developers working on changes going
into trunk.

--p