[ardour-dev] [patch] Compile with jack in a nonstandard prefix

Brian Ahr brianahr at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:57:26 PDT 2007

Hi all.
I updated to the svn version of Ardour today, but it didn't like that I
had installed the svn version of jack in a nonstandard prefix (Even
though I had put it in my PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and PKG_CONFIG_PATH).
Really, just the stuff below the libs/surfaces directory wouldn't
compile. Attached is a patch (against r1884) that simply adds in the
jack libs when building these directories.

~Brian