[ardour-dev] two features I'd really like to see in ardour.

Dan Tepper dan at wintaper.com
Tue May 15 18:37:18 PDT 2007

It seems I've created a monster with my request.

Anyways, as I see it, a button for "lock position (all)" is unnecessary
and would just clutter the interface. If you want to lock everything,
the interface already supports this. For those with fingers and a
keyboard, Ctrl-A selects ALL, and then right-clicking any part of the
selection pulls up a context menu (which applies to the current
selection in this case ALL). Choosing "lock position" locks all selected
positions. The "Lock All" button is overkill.

i believe this is how paul has already implemented it.