[ardour-dev] two features I'd really like to see in ardour.

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Tue May 15 07:35:50 PDT 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007, Ben Loftis wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> The request was for a global "mode" which prohibits ANY region from
> moving on the timeline.  This is safer than depending on all regions
> being locked individually.

Personally i would like to have a modifier key which enables this behaviour
when dragging a region.. This way you woldn't have to toggle this on first
via some context menu.. just press CTRL [or whatever] when dragging a region
and it stays restricted to its timeline position but can be moved across
tracks..

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!