[ardour-dev] 2.0.2 issues...

Quentin Harley qharley at wbs.co.za
Fri May 11 21:30:17 PDT 2007

Lawrence T. Levine wrote:
> :)  Good to know what the problem isn't.  Any thoughts on what the problem
> is?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Lawrence T. Levine
> Direct: +1-434-531-5982

There is an easy way...

Get an audio distribution like 64Studio http://64studio.com and
everything will be working pretty much "out of the box" with all the
latest versions of pretty much everything at the moment (1.6.6 testing
release)

It beats the hell out of the normal dependency hell!

Cheers, Quentin