[ardour-dev] 2.0.2 fixup release

Quentin Harley qharley at wbs.co.za
Thu May 10 21:49:33 PDT 2007

Paul Davis wrote:
> There was an error in the source tarball for 2.0.1. This error did NOT
> affect the OS X DMG. 2.0.2 has been released as a correction for the
> error - it does not change any listed fixes for 2.0.1 in any way.

Thanks!

I has a few issues compiling ardour2, but after upgrading my 64studio
distro to 1.3.6 testing release, the build performs smoothly (after I
loaded a few dependencies)

2.0.2 works great! It does absolutely everything that I normally use,
and my work flow is now so much improved, I could finish a project that
normally took me up to a week (between my other -real- job) in just two
days.

If I take the pace at which stuff is improving in linux audio nowadays,
it is truly exciting to see what will be on the table even a few months
from now. Yes Paul, the revolution has finally started!

Thanks again,
Quentin