[ardour-dev] ardour 2.0.2 & flac 1.1.4

Wed May 9 18:59:02 PDT 2007

Any plans on upgrading the built-in libsndfile to 1.0.17? The current
"internal" libsndfile is 1.0.16 and conflicts with flac 1.1.4 (for
example while building package for fc7t4+) - I saw messages re: this in
the ardour forum.

To keep going I hacked the build process to use the (gasp!) system
libnsndfile, what would be the consequences of such an evil act? I don't
know because I don't have a machine to test the binary on (this is on a
virtual build host).

-- Fernando