[ardour-dev] Ardour 2.0 for Mac OS Panther?

Ben Bell bjb-ardour-dev at deus.net
Wed May 9 00:40:26 PDT 2007

(Resending because the first mail to -users is awaiting mailing list
moderation)

Having had a poke around I don't see any request for a Mac OS Panther
(10.3.9) release. Is there any technical reason or is it just a lack of
demand or time? I don't have a Linux machine capable of running as a music
workstation at the moment and so my music is all done on an iBook.

bjb

PS -- I /do/ have an ardour subscription if it helps :-)

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+
  ///      email: bjb at deus.net            www: http://www.deus.net/~bjb/