[ardour-dev] Ardour2Beta.11 Bug Report

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 05:33:38 PST 2007

I would post this on mantis, but it seems that my username and email
don't match, and I have no clue what my password is;)  If someone has a
moment and can contact me directly about that I would appreciate it.

At any rate small bug report, if you are importing external audio as a
region, and hit the APPLY in the soundfile browser while there is
nothing typed in(I missed the import and embed buttons somehow and
figured apply was to go ahead and import;) you get an error message
about the tokenizer unable to parse

After which the window ceases to respond on my machine.

This is with Ardour compiled with VST support, Gentoo Linux, etc.  I can
provide more information if it cannot be reproduced on other machines.

Thanks again for the work.

        Seablade

PS If anyone has time to roll a compilation for Mac OS X 10.3.9 I would
be more than willing to test it out on there, working on a few small
projects at the moment to test it on.