[Ardour-Dev] Trying to use the Ardour library outside of Ardour

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 23:19:35 PDT 2007

I might be misinformed - but doesn't Ardour have a "destructive record" mode
where you can bounce channels into (let's say) a stereo WAV, increasing its
size as you go along?

Admittedly, you'd probably still end up with a 48KHz WAV but if the
destructive record mode exists, most users would find it much more intuitive
to render their projects that way.  All you'd then need to write would be a
filter to sample rate convert the finished WAV to 44.1KHz.

John