[ardour-dev] SMPTE / transport control questions

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 04:32:19 PDT 2007

1)  If I load a project and set it to 25fps, the next time I load it, it's
still set to 25fps - but as far as I can see, this isn't saved as part of
the session state file.  Is it saved somewhere else or have I just
missed it?

2)  If I detach the topmost pane (i.e. the one containing the transport
controls / timecode display etc) I can move it to anywhere on my screen.
Is it possible for Ardour to remember the position so that each time I open
Ardour, I don't need to detach the pane every time?

Thanks,

John