[ardour-dev] Patch for multilib builds and user defined cflags

Alexis Ballier aballier at gentoo.org
Wed Jul 4 22:25:14 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've tried to build ardour 2.0.3 on amd64 and it appears that
libardour_powermate tries to install in lib rather than lib64, attached
a small patch to fix that. (powermate is the only lib that does this,
others are fine, so I 'copied' the way other libs did it)

Attached another patch to allow user specified cflags, this one is more
a RFC than a patch but for me it's important to be able to specify my
own cflags rather than having default ones. I've made it so that if
CFLAGS=blah isn't specified at scons call, it will use the default
otherwise use what is given to it.

Regards,

Alexis.