[ardour-dev] New Revision: 1257

nick mainsbridge beatroot at optushome.com.au
Tue Jan 2 06:38:36 PST 2007

Hi all,
I've committed a SMPTE related fix that changes the way SMPTE format is
stored in the session file.
Please take note that the next time you open an existing ardour session,
your "Timecode fps" setting will be lost and replaced with 30NDF.

other changes:
* snap to non BBT values no longer floors to the lower value
* Handle non-integer SMPTE framerates properly
* Calculate HMS in the verbose canvas cursor properly
* resize the editor zoom buttons (i think we need some smaller icons..
anyone?)
* Use a fixed size for the editor clock SMPTE display
* Fix SMPTE framerate selection not "sticking" or producing incorrect
values

--
nick mainsbridge <beatroot at optushome.com.au>
Beat-Route Media