[ardour-dev] TRANSLATORS: time to crack the whip

Filippo Pappalardo filippo at email.it
Mon Apr 16 12:35:37 PDT 2007

Sorry for the delay! Italian translation should be on his way.
Unfortunately I don't have much time to dedicate to the task, but at
least two translators have contacted me, offering to complete the
translation ASAP.

I'll report back

--
Filippo Pappalardo
http://pollycoke.wordpress.com

Il giorno sab, 07/04/2007 alle 14.54 -0400, Paul Davis ha scritto:

> 2.0rc1 was released today. There will be ZERO string changes in the
> ardour code before we release 2.0. This means its time for you guys to
> step up and complete/update your translations for 2.0. Please send in
> your completed .po files, and I'll get them merged ASAP.
>
> Translation is now the single most significant issue blocking release of
> 2.0. You know what this means :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> --p

 Sponsor:
 Refill srl dal 1993, il compatibile per stampante di qualità. 5000 prodotti in pronta consegna, consegna in 24h, assistenza telefonica da tecnici specializzati
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5192&d=16-4